- Dec meeting will be 12/18 - 7 PM here at the building
- Organizational meetingwill be 1/5 - 7 PM here at the building
Brockway Borough/Snyder Township Joint Municipal Comprehensive Plan Community Survey – 2014 is on display at the Snyder Township Office 15706 Rt 28, Brockway, Pa 15824.
Interested parties may view it during regular business hours. Anyone interested in any of the workshops may sign up on the sign up sheet at the office also.
Residents can complete a survey for the Brockway-Snyder Comprehensive Plan
- The Jefferson Co Scholarship Application is posted.
- Any time there is a community emergency like electric outage or a flood, residents are to call the Road Master 814-603-1667 to let him know they need to come to the township building for shelter and the building will be opened and readied for them.
- EIT (local 1%) and LST tax is now collected county wide with Berkheimer Tax Administrator the collector of these taxes. These payments are no longer processed at the township office.
- Residents are reminded of the burning ordinance. You may go to this ordinance on our ordinance page. Please burn on a suitable day weather wise, only legal material notifying County 911 non-emergency (814-849-1617) prior to burning.
- Municipal water and sewer systems are handled by Brockway Sewage
Authority (265-0830) for sewage and Brockway Water Authority (265-1114)
for water. Otherwise, Jefferson County Sewage Association must be contacted
for on-lot sewage systems.
1514 Route 28, Brookville PA 15825
Phone: 814-849-2172 FAX: 814-849-0825