- Application for 2016 Jefferson County Scholarship application.
- 2016 budget for residents revihew
Liquid Fuels 2016 budget
The budget real estate tax mills remain at 3.8.
This proposed budget reflects a street light tax aise to $.39 per foot. frontage
- The Jefferson Co Scholarship Application is posted.
- Any time there is a community emergency like electric outage or a flood, residents are to call the Road Master 814-603-1667 to let him know they need to come to the township building for shelter and the building will be opened and readied for them.
- EIT (local 1%) and LST tax is now collected county wide with Berkheimer Tax Administrator the collector of these taxes. These payments are no longer processed at the township office.
- Residents are reminded of the burning ordinance. You may go to this ordinance on our ordinance page. Please burn on a suitable day weather wise, only legal material notifying County 911 non-emergency (814-849-1617) prior to burning.
- Municipal water and sewer systems are handled by Brockway Sewage
Authority (265-0830) for sewage and Brockway Water Authority (265-1114)
for water. Otherwise, Jefferson County Sewage Association must be contacted
for on-lot sewage systems.
1514 Route 28, Brookville PA 15825
Phone: 814-849-2172 FAX: 814-849-0825