- The Reorganizational meeting for the Supervisors of Snyder Township, Jefferson County will be held January 3, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the Snyder Township Building,15706 Route 28, Brockway, PA 15824.
- The Reorganizational meeting of the Auditors of Snyder Township, Jefferson County will be held January 4, 2017 at 7:00 PM in the Snyder Township Building, 15706 Route 28, Brockway, PA 15824.
- The Supervisors of Snyder Township, Jefferson County are accepting until 7:00 PM December 29, 2016 Letters of Intent from residents of the township for the position of Township Auditor for the year 2017.
These may be submitted to Snyder Township,15706 Route 28, Brockway, PA 15824. For information you may call 814-265-1819.
- General Funds Budget 2017
- Liquid Fuels Budget 2017
- We have a file listing our Snyder TWP Ordinances which now include our Water hookup ordinance..
- Application for 2016 Jefferson County Scholarship application.
- Any time there is a community emergency like electric outage or a flood, residents are to call the Road Master 814-603-1667 to let him know they need to come to the township building for shelter and the building will be opened and readied for them.
- EIT (local 1%) and LST tax is now collected county wide with Berkheimer Tax Administrator the collector of these taxes. These payments are no longer processed at the township office.
- Residents are reminded of the burning ordinance. You may go to this ordinance on our ordinance page. Please burn on a suitable day weather wise, only legal material notifying County 911 non-emergency (814-849-1617) prior to burning.
- Municipal water and sewer systems are handled by Brockway Sewage
Authority (265-0830) for sewage and Brockway Water Authority (265-1114)
for water. Otherwise, Jefferson County Sewage Association must be contacted
for on-lot sewage systems.
1514 Route 28, Brookville PA 15825
Phone: 814-849-2172 FAX: 814-849-0825
Jan - Dec - Last Thursday except
Nov 17, 2016
Snyder Township Building
15706 Route 28, Brockway PA 15824
Directions – Take Route 28 South out of town. Building is first building on the left after Highland View Health Care.
Special Meetings are advertised 24 hours prior to the meeting and posted on the door.