- Snyder Township is accepting applications for a representative to the Brockway Recreation Board.
This is a volunteer position for a 5 year term beginning January 1, 2019.
If interested, call the office 814-265-1819 or email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mary A. Fremer, Secretary Snyder Township
- General Funds Budget 2019
- Liquid Fuels Budget 2019
- Ordinance 102 has been added and indexed to the ordinances.pdf file on this web site. It deals with street openings and excavations.
- The Township Audit for 2017 is now posted.
- Application for 2016 Jefferson County Scholarship application.
- Any time there is a community emergency like electric outage or a flood, residents are to call the Road Master 814-603-1667 to let him know they need to come to the township building for shelter and the building will be opened and readied for them.
- EIT (local 1%) and LST tax is now collected county wide with Berkheimer Tax Administrator the collector of these taxes. These payments are no longer processed at the township office.
- Residents are reminded of the burning ordinance. You may go to this ordinance on our ordinance page. Please burn on a suitable day weather wise, only legal material notifying County 911 non-emergency (814-849-1617) prior to burning.
- On lot sewage permits is now handled by our sewage officer, Dave Tinker. He can be reached at 814-849-2172.
Dave's new address is;
70 Short St., Brookville, PA 15825.
Jan - Dec - Last Thursday except
Nov 17, 2016
Snyder Township Building
15706 Route 28, Brockway PA 15824
Directions – Take Route 28 South out of town. Building is first building on the left after Highland View Health Care.
Special Meetings are advertised 24 hours prior to the meeting and posted on the door.